Friday 1 March 2013

Time



  A clock which never stops ticking, like this planet Earth which never stops spinning. A clock which never quits passing by the very same numbers in different nights and days, like history which goes repeating itself but in various centuries. A clock which trespasses your dreams and that's where you can give it a license to enter through the gates into your life as a wallflower company or the lifelong buddy.

  I believe time is a teacher. The teacher whom if you feared, you could never learn from him, and he would be that machine which keeps chopping your grades. A walking nightmare. But, if you respected him and in a friendly way, shared with him your opinions & thoughts, he would give you all what he had willingly, grades and unlimited culture. A map to Utopia.

  So, when you look at the clock, don't determine the numbers. Focus on the time. Nonsense, right? I honestly see it like that: Time is a plain chart, if I kept measuring its height and width, and kept changing my ideas just to fit that size (which will lead to forgetting the originality and the main encouragement of this idea that drove me to it in the first place) instead of, simply, start painting, but in suitable measurements (like minimizing it, to save space and exert all this effort to create new ideas to fill up this space. In my opinion, it's far better than cancelling the whole idea; for an artist, it's frustrating, believe me). Results? I'd be done with my aim effortlessly and gladly.

  It's 11:30 AM now, but who cares about the numbers?! I care that it's morning. I have many things to do, but why would I tell myself "I have no time and I am doomed," while I can simply tell myself, "I can do what I want to do, just faster than I usually do it"? It doesn't mean, I will do it carelessly or I'd exhaust myself (as I have to convince myself that what I am committing is according to my interest and free will), but means I will advance my abilities. Don't let the "nothing" be your monster. Let nature and its acquirement be your loving guardians.

No comments:

Post a Comment