Friday 31 May 2013

You Are

  They say you're what you eat. They say you're what you listen to. They say you're what you wear. I am convinced with: "You're what you got."

  Some of us wear Gothic clothes, listen to Opera's tracks and eat Chinese food. Some of us wear formal clothes, listen to metal music and eat meat.
It's whatever you choose to be. To wear Gothic clothes, listen to metal and be vegetarian, is typical, while you assume that's the loudest scream to say "I am different."
You like dark colors, wear it. You love meat, eat it. You like rock music, listen to it. You've the free will to let this mixture express you.

  What you don't know, that some of us are forced to be in that certain way. Some of us are forced to like classical music as they were forced to be ballerinas. Some of us are forced to be vegetarian, because vegetables cost less and that's what the family can afford. Some of us wear casual all the time, on any occasion, because their wardrobe is a piece of furniture shared with their dads.


  So, bottom line, when you have freedom to be a part of a blinded smoothie, be it. Some of people out there don't have such chance. When you're forced to be in a certain way, you also have secret hobbies which can certainly create for you escape door; that door which only the beloved ones know about it. Most importantly, don't judge negatively. Some people are mentally healthy for being confident in that suit of different characteristics and some are forced to be in that way to satisfy God, please their parents, to follow their country's tradition or they are just oppressed by inequality of chances to live as a human being on mother Earth. Don't forget "You're" can be sufficiently a correct statement which need nothing to finish it. It can be confirmation to your reflection.

13 comments:

  1. Who are you to judge me ????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I am no one to judge you, and you're no one to judge me. :D

      Delete
  2. LonelySoldierUK31 May 2013 at 06:19

    has anyone ever told you that you need some therapy??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no one has to tell me; I am a med-student and I know that I need a therapy as much as you do. We're all psychos. It's in all medical documents. Your comment, obviously, shows disagreement, can you clear up your point, please? Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Louis Tomlinson31 May 2013 at 06:28

    you don't even believe in what you are writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who said so? I believe in it so much. I know people from different cultures not just different in characteristics, and I respect each one of them; not all this, I truly believe in their uniqueness and I don't call them secretly "weirdos." I also can confirm to you that you too have that mixture. There must be something secret in you, you don't want to show to others -so they won't label you- which contradicts your overall appearance. Anyway, I believe in my concepts, but maybe my way in writing hasn't expressed it well enough. :) Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

      Delete
  4. feeha fekra bardo :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Ba3d kol el comments di, ya hal this ded walla ma3? xD Bda2t ashok fi nafsy. LOL! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Oh, thank you for your honest comment. Can you explain your point? I'd like to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya tara meen ely katab el kalam ely foo2 da :P :P
    da kolo 3shan 2a2wy mn sha5seetek matfhamneesh 8alat :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. page e5waneya 3ameela :@ :@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ekhwaneya? WALLAHY ENTO GAYEEN TAHYESO HENA? xD

      Delete