Tuesday 8 May 2012

Just Words


"Don't act cocky that makes you look ugly
Don't act idustrious that makes you boring
Don't act careless that makes you a fool
Don't act humble that makes you useless
Don't act kind that makes you stupid
Don't act evil that makes you hated
Don't act helpful that makes you a loser
Don't act lonely that makes you sympathetic
Don't act social that makes you easy to gain"

Just who said I am acting
That's who I am
Whatever it makes me a fool, stupid or your safe ground to land
I am not confident at all
I don't even know what I say
Just things jump into my brain and here start a gab
They call me a fool or a joke
But look at how many smiles are here
You try to make me sad, but ha ha here I cheer
You call yourself you are the best of all, but your words never satisfies me
Who you underestimate, their laughter is the world to me
Even for you, they are people you love to ignore
Call their look "hideous" and make fun of it in your cold show
Love hearing their heart breaks from thousands miles
For you, to shut up is hard, it is like "How would I waste my time?!!"

You say we are different and that how life goes
I say we are the same and if we were blood united, you wouldn't have said so!

No comments:

Post a Comment