Saturday 27 April 2013

Hate You


- A: Hey, how are you?
- B: I am fine, and you?
- A: Do you love anyone?
- B: What?
- A: You had boyfriends before? You have been in love previously?
- B: Hm, are you sane? Just out of the blue you're ask-
- A: I love you. You don't know it, neither do I. You barely know me and so do I. I don't know who you're, but I don't care. I am not shallow though. It's just I am under a spell. I am not a poet. I didn't read million Nicolas Sparks love books nor watched romantic movies. I wasn't even ready for this talk right now. I am rushing everything out! I swear I don't know why or how that happened..... Well, I think I made a mistake.
- B: What on earth is this? A prank?
- A: A prank? My love to you, my tears on my pillow, my silent thoughts, my struggle daily to stop looking at you, my stupid jokes with my friends just to pretend I am not stalking you, my trials to jump into a group where you stand, fighting myself to stop loving you, is a prank?! A joke?
You don't understand it, do you? I seriously tried to hate you. I tried to imagine you're blind, lost your beauty, not moving a toe, a person who requires a nurse and a room with no mirrors.... Then, I found out that I already hate you. I hate you like the moon hates its full appearance in the sky. I hate you like fish hates swimming all day long in the blue sea. I hate you like the bird hates the air of freedom which flows within its feathers. I hate you like a teenager hates his unknown blurry future. I hate you like a kid hates his A with-no-stars grade. I hate you that lovely hatred. Undefeatable. It's the nature of my fragile heart. Still, you, passing by my side without acknowledging my presence, doesn't kill me. I just love it when I see you. Nothing more. I am a slave for you. I don't wait for payment, cause my whole life is in the house of your love, cause my whole job is daydreaming of you. What a job to cherish!
I am an idiot. I can never make this words up, they just flew without my permission, without my consciousness. You're the only one who lets my suffering brain rest by your smile, and you are the only one who tortures my existence by the remembrance of that magical smile when you're out of sight.
I promise you I will never annoy you and I will never mention any of this to anyone. I fear even your answer. So, I will just go now.



  Destiny decided for them to be this, the last conversation to have, as he didn't hear her reply which was approving silence. All what she kept recalling was "I hate you," just to let her guiltiness befriend her unconsciousness.

  He wrote "Love is confusing, try to express it in words. Try to state how it can ruin a broken-hearted desperate old man to leave his fortune to you, just to write, to make up words. I wish it would save some young lovers out there, " in his will which was a superb fortune left for a faculty of literature. 

  Well, if I was that man, I would not have done that. May be because I am the headmaster of that college and I can't see any improvement nor partial success in that complicated equation, but as a former lover, I think it's magical to feel love, but it's supernatural to confess it and turn it into a happy family. As I have a happy family and married to a woman who loves me, I'm supernatural and proud of that. In fact, I told my wife about this man's speech to his lover and stated the hating part. She got angry at me; then I explained. The moon can never hates its full appearance in the sky, it's just fond of its job, that's why it's up in the sky every night. It can never call itself ugly, cause it feels beautiful in the starry sky, it feels unique in that dark background, it feels sufficient despite the distance between itself and earth. It loves Earth, that's why it keeps spinning round it. Distance can never get closer, but it loves its job, and hates the impossibility of reaching its crush, Earth. It just gave up to the fact, to nature and can't be hopeless towards its fading hope of seeing Earth and being relatively close to it. This is love's hatred. Actually, that day, after my wife's silent tantrum and my explanation, I ate the most delicious muffins. So, I decided to explain each one of the "hate you" thing daily, and every day I had a different tasty treat. I wasn't fooling her. This man's love made my love more apparent. This man's love made my wife loved me more. This man's love explained to me that man's honest confessions and woman's understanding are the milk and coffee of your perfect latté of addicted love. From that day, I told my wife whatever was on my mind, and since that day, she learnt to wait for my further explanation.


  Now, dear students, my lecture is done. The man's will is fulfilled too, I guess. It's your turn, to invent simplicity of love in an era of complicated technology. Good luck with your exams.

8 comments:

  1. to7faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dosha, thank you, writer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't hate the words more ! Really amazing and touching "the hate you thing" explanation is wonderful what a mind you have ;)- Speechless

    one last important question: the the muffins had caramel ? bec i think it would be a turning point in the story :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caramel? Asser, hahaha, they contained chocolate and covered with caramel, imagine b2a. :P :D And thank you so much for reading it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm *relieved* this increased my rating from 10/10 to 20/10 :P
    good job keep it up ;) ya salam ba2a lw el net 3andk y2ta3 every now and then so that you could publish 4-5 posts keda mara waheda like this :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't express my feelings while i'm reading those few lines that turned me upside down .. You've a diamond-core n' a feather-like soul ! :) :) i can't be more proud :) ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YARA! OMG! You read it! I just can't be more delighted that you read it and saying these words to me! I have to say it, I learn from you. :*

      Delete