Saturday 27 April 2013

Quick Thought


  This is definitely funny. It rushed through FB and Twitter followed by: "Yes, please." and "LOL!"
I won't deny how hilarious it was to me. But, I may narrate how coincidence let me hit another new road in reading this. A friend of mine was setting the "Origami" project. I didn't know how it was spelled. All I knew, it was Japanese. So, I typed "Japanese myths," and I found nothing in favor. I tried "Japanese legends," and that was it. I found "Japanese legend says: When you can't sleep at night it's because you're awake in someone else's sleep." The joke made all of us think of it as: "Hey, I am famous. Everybody wants me, but it's better to give me a break of that fame." How my poor brain got it, which is -in brief- searching for any beam of hope, understood it -after realizing that the legend is further than a joke- in "You're awake, cause you're in someone else's dream, building burdens of expectations on you and praying it would come true. So, you're awake to work hard and fulfill these expectations. You're breathing with full consciousness and conscience tortured by sleeping disability in order to make this mission done and carve one more achievement into your life" way.
   Now, I have went through what I've written and there's additional lesson from this destiny's true story of mine: My brain can make up a lot of positivity out of passive thoughts; next step would be inviting the rest of my systems to put these positive thoughts into action. I am not saying follow my lead, but I am saying have a pace to success before I step in.
 N.B: This was a quick thought rushing out of filled-up brain. Sorry if it was hard to get what I was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment